Get started with a FREE quote
Quality Products and Service
We offer Michigan's best wholesale prices on unfinished flooring products! Starting with an unfinished hardwood flooring you apply your own finish or add color with a unique stain. Simply put, unfinished hardwood allows you to take nature's design and make it your own.
Some key advantages to unfinished hardwood floors, and on-site finishing of hardwood floors are:
- Unfinished hardwood floors allow you to create your own unique finish that suits you.
- These floors are uniform, stable and even due to the process of sanding and on-site finishing.
- Applying unfinished hardwood floors and finishing them after installation maintain the natural characteristics of the wood.
- It enables better uniformity of seal and finish by filling in the empty spaces and cracks formed due to minutely uneven flooring planks.
- The process of sanding has its benefits too. It enables the installer to do borders, inlays, and other customized elements which are not usually available with factory finished flooring.
- The choice of finishing hardwood floors on-site makes it easier to match the newly installed hardwood flooring and finish with any existing hardwood flooring or other interior elements.
- You can alter the appearance of your hardwood flooring by applying wood floor stain finish before sealing the wood. This option also allows the customer to stain the wood in any desired color, even such a color that is not available in pre-finished flooring products.
- Whether you like light-colored wood or dark, a satin finish or high-gloss, unfinished hardwood floors offer many products, styles and options to choose from.
Choose from all different types of species and sizes, simply call or visit our show room to see what we have to offer.